Millbrae Girls Softball Association
Spring Registration 2020 is Closed
For the upcoming Spring Season, we will have teams in 6U (6 yrs-old and under), 8U (8 yrs-old and under), 10U (10 yrs-old and under), and 12U (12 yrs-old and under) age divisions. Players of all skill and experience levels are encouraged to play.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Things to Keep in Mind as You are Registering
- If you do not already have an SI Play User Account, you will need to create a New Account first. CLICK HERE for detailed instructions.
- For sibling discount, please register players at the same time prior to checkout.
Early bird discounted fees are in effect! Register now before the fees go up before November 28th!
Registration fees are listed during the registration process.
Spring Rec Season General Info
Spring Rec Season begins with events in January and practices start in February. First game will be the first weekend of March and runs through the beginning of May. Schedules will be provided in late January.
Team games typically occur on one weekday and/or Saturday of each week during the season. Practice days, times, and locations will be determined by your player's coach. Practices generally occur 1 to 2 days a week for 60 to 90 minutes depending on the age division. 6U Division Teams have Saturday games only.
- October: Registration opens with early bird discounted fees
- November 28th: Early bird discounted fees end and registration continues with regular fees
- December 31st: Registration deadline
- January (middle of month): Player Evaluations (see Player Evaluations page for details)
- January (middle of month): Team Night (see Upcoming Events page for details)
- January (late in month): Teams and schedules will be announced
- February: Team practices begin
- March (1st weekend): First game
- May (beginning of month): End of Spring Rec Season
Looking forward to new and returning players!!!